☑ Don’t move assets from one bank account to another!
☑ Don’t change jobs!
☑ Don’t buy new furniture or major appliances for your new home!
☑ Don’t run a credit report on yourself!
☑ Don’t attempt to consolidate bills before speaking with your lender!
☑ Don’t pack or ship information needed for the loan application!
Most people have no criteria for choosing a lender, the type of loan to seek, or how much down payment is best for them.
Did you know that over 50% of mortgages don’t close?
Do you know how much home you can buy?
Do you know how much paperwork in involved?
In this book, Elysia shares knowledge and experience with you. Gain a greater understanding of why big corporations are willing to loan money to you, the options you have for navigating government regulations and requirements to your advantage, and how to save thousands of dollars from your first house to your next investment property.
With each chapter, Elysia guides you through the mortgage process. Topics include:
• Choosing between different loan types
• Understanding the difference between a Good Faith Estimate and an Itemized Fee Worksheet
• The necessity of submitting certain documents in a particular method
• How to enter Closing Day stress-free
• Being confident that you secure the best mortgage for your financial future and more.
Most importantly, Elysia shows you how do to it without sticking a fork in your eye!